Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Chaperone Update

Lelooska Lodge Chaperones
There have been many of you who have shown interest in driving/chaperoning our upcoming field trip. From the looks of it, we most likely will not be able to take all interested parents. It is a small venue with several classes/schools packed in. I have kept track of those who've shown interest and who have turned in their license/insurance forms. I will let you know by Oct 16th if you will be joining us for this field trip.

**If you have shown interest please email me indicating how many student passengers your car can hold (not counting the front seat!). Don't worry, the number of seats you have available doesn't effect whether you go or not, it simply lets me know how many parents I need total.

No comments:

Post a Comment