Thursday, October 4, 2012

Spelling

I had a question regarding spelling so I thought I would simply address it in case anyone else was wondering...

Sorry, it seems we keep having hiccups with spelling. On Monday the copier was down so I couldn't copy off the typical homework, so the kids were asked to write their spelling words twice using their pre-test. Today's spelling homework is ready to go and should come home as planned.

Here is how spelling will typically go:
Monday: Pre-test at school, spelling homework (due Tue)
Thursday: Spelling homework (due Fri)
Friday: Spelling Test


Students are encouraged to study their words throughout the week but I do not require students to turn anything in other than the spelling homework.

I hope this provides clarity to our spelling routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment