Sunday, October 7, 2012

Reading Group Volunteers

Please let me know if you are interested in helping with reading groups. I am looking to start reading groups the week after this coming one, on Wednesday, Oct 17th. Reading groups will take place from 12:35-1:15pm (please plan to be there from 12:30-1:20). If you are interested in facilitating a reading group than I ask that you are able to come every week. If there is a week you are not able to be there I understand but I ask that you let me know in advance. If you foresee that you will not be able to come on a consistent weekly basis than perhaps we can talk and find a different avenue for you to help out in the classroom. As a reading group facilitator you will be with the same group of kids every week between now and Winter Break but it is not guaranteed that you will be with your child. We will continue groups after winter break but there may be some shuffling of students depending on need or depending of volunteer availability.

Please email me if you are able to help out with reading groups.

No comments:

Post a Comment